It was my first day at Blitz High School (IDK what the school is actually named) and I had a huge secret. I was part of a secret race called Mai. There were only a few more of my kind in this town but I had no idea who they were. Unlike most Mai I can’t sense when other Mai are around. I was searching for my locker when a red headed girl approached me. “Hello! I’m Chloe” she squealed happily about something. “I’m Abigail. But u can call me Abby.” I replied equally happy about already making a friend. “CHLOE!” someone yelled from down the hall. “DANG! I can’t get away from him.” She murmured angry at whoever had yelled her name. “hey! I heard that!” the person who yelled her name said suddenly appearing alongside her. “What Alek?” Chloe questioned angrily. “Is this her?” he asked glancing at me. He wasn’t bad looking. Actually, he was really hot. WTF! I can’t actually be thinking this! I know the consequences! I thought to myself screaming in my head. “Alek” He said introducing himself, Pulling me out of deep thought. “Abby” I said introducing myself for the second time. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear. “by the way, we are Mai.” He whispered seductively and leaned back giving me a hot smile. I smiled and then the bell rang. “Well, I better get going.” I said looking at my schedule and then back up. “What class?” Chloe asked. “Creative Writing” I answered. “Me too.” She said pulling me down the hall. “I am so sorry about him.” She whispered. “he is just a arrogant jerk.” She whispered. “HEY! I HEARD THAT!” He yelled from the end of the hallway. “YOU WERE MEANT TO!” she yelled back and we both laughed.
MORE TO COME LATER ON....
MORE TO COME LATER ON....
No comments:
Post a Comment